Request for intranet area access to download Friulsider digital materials
2. Fill in the form below and click "Accept".
3. An email containing instructions to access the intranet area will be sent to your address.
4. The download of the desired materials will be available upon logging in and continuing site navigation.
I, the undersigned (hereafter the applicant), as owner / legal representative
hereby request the authorization to use the Friulsider S.p.a. figurative registered mark (hereinafter “Logo”) and graphic materials issued by Friulsider S.p.a. (hereinafter “Materials”), including but not limited to packaging, page layouts, product pages, 3D renderings, publicity pages, front pages, merchandising and all marketing materials issued by Friulsider S.p.a. to promote their products, exclusively for the promotion and marketing of Friulsider’s products in the company’s relevant market territory,
in compliance with the following terms and conditions:
1. The present authorization, valid until the 31st December of the year in which the authorization has been obtained, does not grant any right and/or is not an exclusive license for the use of the Logo and the Materials.
2. The Logo and the Materials, authorized only and exclusively for the promotion of Friulsider’s products, shall be used following the guidelines contained in the Brand Manual published on Friulsider’s web site www.friulsider.com.
3. The present authorization does not enable the applicant to modify and amend the Logo and/or the Materials. The applicant, in order to use the Logo and the Materials on its own elaborates, shall submit to Friulsider (firstname.lastname@example.org) a draft copy of the elaborates, which may not be published, disclosed and/or disclosed without specific written approval by Friulsider. Publishing, disclosing and/or divulgating elaborates containing the Logo and/or the Materials without approval constitutes a violation of the present authorization, which may be immediately revoked, without prejudice to further compensation for damages.
4. The single images contained in the Materials are property of third parties and are used under regular licenses. The applicant is explicitly forbidden to make any use of the individual images contained in the Materials. Any use by the applicant of the individual images without previous purchase of a regular license from the owner of the image’s rights constitutes a violation of the present authorization and will entail the immediate revocation of the same authorization, without prejudice to further compensation for damages.
5. It is forbidden to grant, lend and/or lease all or partial of the aforementioned Materials to third parties.
6. Friulsider S.p.a. reserves the right to revoke this temporary authorization if it considers, at its sole discretion, that it may result in injury or damage to its good name and reputation on the market.
Friulsider reserves the right to seek all legal remedies available in order to protect its rights in case of non-compliance, and will seek compensation for damages.
Request sent successfully, you receive a confirmation email with account activation